• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Will skulltulas return in Breath of the wild

D

Deleted member 14134

@Jamie ****, there's two of them now.
One jamie was more than enough.

Also I'm sure some form of them will. I imagine given its size BOTW will have the more diverse cast of enemies we'be ever seen in a zelda game.

Oh, how i do like being welcomed to a community, with the word **** and an argument. If people have a problem with each other. Please take it elsewhere I have come to talk Zelda. :)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Not as a collectible. There are already enough korok collectibles. If they include Skulltulas as another form of bull**** run around, then it makes the game look like it has less genuine content. Instead of more pointless fetching, that space could be better filled with real quests.

Not as a collectible. There are already enough korok collectibles. If they include Skulltulas as another form of bull**** run around, then it makes the game look like it has less genuine content. Instead of more pointless fetching, that space could be better filled with real quests.
No i ment as a baddie

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I would love them to return but since we have to collect the 100 korok seeds i think sulltullas would be unlikely unless they lessen the amount of them you have to collect and keep it like in majoras mask where you only collect them in a certain building or area.

As an archanophobic: please no.

Looking at it unbiased, I think that there are already a lot of spider looking enemies with those guardians and mini guardians, so I'm not sure if they would add skulltulas as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom