• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Will OoT3D Be The Next Game You Buy?

Is OoT3D The Next Game You Intend To Buy?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Don't Know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
No, I'm not getting a 3DS for at least a year. I just got a DSi and just got a wii. I'm pretty screwed new console wise.

Unless I see another game that I want at the store when I go make my pre-order it will be my next game that I buy.

R

Relindra

I'll buy it but I really wish it wasn't 3D, I can't stand 3D and I'd be much happier with just a simple remake.

I also plan to buy the Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare expansion once the Sony PSN store is back up online but I'm not sure if that counts or not. :P

S

Sheik

I'm definitely getting it next. I'm very picky about my video games and usually only buy the big ones. OoT is the only reason I'm getting the 3DS, really.

Ooh, I'm so excited for it! ^_^

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Sadly, no I currently would much rather wait for AC: Revelations, (Which is supposed to be released in November) Skyrim, and/or W40k Space Marine. Plus my parents already said they'll be getting it for me for Christmas this year so I can wait

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Most likely it will be the next game I buy. I've already got it preordered and I barely have enough money for that as it is. Unless I find I game I want that's dirt cheap (10$ or under), but then I'd have to question just how authentic that game may be...

Jedizora

:right:
I doubt it, but its possible, as at the moment I want Portal 2 more, but my birthday is 7 days be relese.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It won't be the next game I buy but I will get it on release. I already pre-ordered and paid my copy. Especially since my birthday is on the second of June I'll have some cash to blow on some other games. CAN'T WAIT! AHHHHHH!!!!

No. Unfortunately, I'll be buying Bayonetta first for my Xbox 360. Then I'll hopefully purchase both SS and OoT3D simultaneously. I hope I can get an employee discount or something on purchasing 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom