• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Will OoT3D Be The Next Game You Buy?

Is OoT3D The Next Game You Intend To Buy?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Don't Know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Here's a simple poll just for fun. Will OoT be the next video game you buy or do you intend to buy any other games before that. If you plan on purchasing other games before you get OoT, list those games. and if you only have your sights set on OoT let us know if your pre-ordering, buying on the release date or afterwards.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Yes, because I need to preorder it and I don't want to run outta cash before I get by spending it on lesser games (like Ghost Trick)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hmm...I might end up picking up another game before that, like Brawl or a Metroid game or what ever, but OoT3D is the next major game I'll get. I'm not sure if I'm pre-ordering because I'm coming back from a trip that day and I really want it for the long car ride home.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
yes I plan to buy it. But I cannot say if I will buy other games before it. It depends. Most of the times I don't plan to buy a game but sometimes when I am at the store and I spot a game I like I end up buying it

Most likely, yes, I cant think of any other as I will definatly get this on launch and I cant think of any games that will come before it. Unless game developers surprise us with a fully complete epic new game or something.

Nicole

luke is my wife
No way! I'm totes getting other games before OoT 3D. :P

I really want to get MLB 2K11 for either the Wii or DS. I'd like to get it for the DS, only so that I can have portable (!!!) baseball. And I do have 2K10 for the Wii already, so... I have plently of money to get games before OoT 3D, and still be able to afford it when it is released.

I also want to try out the new Kid Icarus game for the 3DS, but I don't know if that is set to release before or after OoT 3D. And of course, if I spontaniously see something else, I might end up with that.

The Silence

Silence will Fall
OoT:3D is definitely the next game I'll be buying, mostly because its at the top of my list of games to buy and I can't really afford to buy any others at the moment and I've had a pre-order on it since March.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Ocarina of Time 3D is the next game to be released that I plan on buying, but I buy and play old used games all the time, and at this point it looks like I'm going to buy Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes since I also have 2 and 3.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
The simple answer is 'yes'.

There's only one other game right now that I know I would like to buy, but it's one of those games which keeps being pushed back.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm playing through Oot, WW, TP, and I hunt on Monster Hunter tri once and a while, so I've got plenty to play, but the next game I intend to buy is Skyward Sword... I need that game...

Hero of…. #s, I guess
No, it won't be. I'm not going to get a 3DS until the price comes down, since I already have Ocarina of NVC. Probably before then I'll get LttP, SwS, and maybe a couple of the handhelds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom