• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Nintendo Say Anything New?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, it's been awhile, and no interviews or hints on Skyward Sword.
Wonder whats up.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Since there is still a while to go until next year, it may be a little bit too early (in Nintendo's book) to release anymore information at this time. I think they're going for a lot of feedback and opinions when they do release more information, therefore, they're probably going to wait a while to build some anxiousness, impatience, and suspense.

I hope they read, the trees are ugly! And fix that lol. Besides that, I'm good. I kinda wanna see the graphics updated more, and then the whole thing blows us away!

I kinda don't want a lot of info released until its released. But a couple screenshots here and there would be very nice.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Nintendo is being really secretive about this game, I don't know why. My best guess would be surprise!! here's something cool! or something like that.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Since there is still a while to go until next year, it may be a little bit too early (in Nintendo's book) to release anymore information at this time. I think they're going for a lot of feedback and opinions when they do release more information, therefore, they're probably going to wait a while to build some anxiousness, impatience, and suspense.

Exactly what I was thinking. :D The more lack of info, the better chances of people going nuts for it & buying it when it comes out. Besides, I'm not affected by that disease... Not yet, anyway.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
They should show something at the TGS... like new gameplay demos, new areas!! BOTTLES!!!! .... did the TGS already pass?

Nope, no Skyward Sword at TGS... But seriously, the less we know about this game the better it's gonna be. We'll be able to fully experience it with surprises around every corner! Still, I hope they throw a few screenshots or something at is within the next couple months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom