• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Nayru Feature?

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
I think that the Din, Nayru and Farore from the oracle games, mostly Din and Nayru were just that, oracles. As for a reference? idk, I hope so.
It would be interesting, because I thought I heard they are remastering The Oracle Games.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
I remember hearing something about that too, but, I think it's all but confirmed.
It would seem ro correlate in that Link uses the Rod of Seasons and Zelda in Echoed uses her magical rod/staff.

I wonder if there will be a tie in and if the art style of Echoes & Awakening will be used in those Oracle remasters.

Back to Nayru, I hope they don’t have Zelda being her incarnate like the whole Hylia goddess thing. I prefer Zelda as Hylian, not a goddess.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
It would seem ro correlate in that Link uses the Rod of Seasons and Zelda in Echoed uses her magical rod/staff.
af4b582450fbec131787afad5ab2ca49.jpg

I wonder if there will be a tie in and if the art style of Echoes & Awakening will be used in those Oracle remasters.
The new 2D art style is here to stay, even though I'm not entirely a fan. IF they every do remaster the Oracle duology.

Back to Nayru, I hope they don’t have Zelda being her incarnate like the whole Hylia goddess thing. I prefer Zelda as Hylian, not a goddess.
Zelda, to me, has always been Hylian, even if each reincarnation of her is from SS Zelda who's a reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia in human form.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
af4b582450fbec131787afad5ab2ca49.jpg

The new 2D art style is here to stay, even though I'm not entirely a fan. IF they every do remaster the Oracle duology.

Zelda, to me, has always been Hylian, even if each reincarnation of her is from SS Zelda who's a reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia in human form.

I have thought that too, this is 2D style for now, just as the Windwaker style was around for a while in the portable enteries post Windwaker. It having Funko Pop look as someone pointed out is no coincidence I think, I forsee lots of Funkos from this game.

Totk added the Zonai marrying into the Hylian Royal Family. I mean its like Zelda has all kinds of gods and beings in her bloodline lol.

Nayru: Zonai are false gods! Grrrr! XD

I really hope Nayru is featured with her harp and song. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom