• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Will Minish Cap Be One of the Free Games for the 3ds????????!!!!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Do you think that the Minish Cap for GBA will be one of the free games coming the 3ds Ambassodors? OH and if you dont know what that is heres a link http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184922p1.html I think that Minish Cap CAN because I mean we have Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Metroid Fusion why not Minish Cap? I realize that the free four swords can actually be part of the Ambassodor Program and we should be happy we are getting
Links Awakening
Ocarina of Time 3ds
Skyward Sword
Four Swords
Original Legend of Zelda NES for the 3ds
But I think it would be nice to get the Minish Cap U never got to play it and I really do. So tell me your thoughts and if you are confused check the link again! http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184922p1.html

Wow I spelled ambassador wrong...

I don't think Minish Cap will be one of the Ambassador games. They are mostly the classic GBA games, and not the ones that came later.

Hero's Shade

Do not falter my child...
I don't think Minish Cap will be one of the Ambassador games. They are mostly the original classic Gameboy games, and not the ones that came later. Considering this, however, the Oracle games have a good chance of making it in.
You seem to have mistaken. The ambassador program is 10 NES and 10 GBA games. The two Oracle Games may well be released on the eShop but will most likely not be part of the ambassador program.

You seem to have mistaken. The ambassador program is 10 NES and 10 GBA games. The two Oracle Games may well be released on the eShop but will most likely not be part of the ambassador program.

Oh, right, yeah. But still most of the games are ones that came out in the early GBA days. For example Mario Kart Super Circuit (which is confirmed as an Ambassador game) was released in 2001, whilst Minish Cap came out in 2005. There's still a chance, but I think the Ambassador games are the classics. Minish Cap was a great game, but I just have a feeling it won't be there.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
but at the same time its the 25th Zelda anniversery year its something they cant really miss I mean I WANT TO PLAY MINISH CAP! Hmm I realized 20 free games could get in the way of me studying for the S.A.T......

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Only a n00b would waste one of the games of Four Swords, it comes out for free in Sept Anyway :P

I hope it is, I wanna try it o.o But I might get Mother games instead :3

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
I really hope so dude. Four swords is confirmed but it's not really an ambassador game is it? LoZ is the only confirmed ambassador zelda game right now but we're getting close so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom