• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will I Be Able to Use the Original Wii Motion Plus Add-on for Skyward Sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NintendoLegend

This has been bugging me.

I really don't want to pay another 20 dollars for something I already have that is installed into a Wii remote.

So, will I be able to use the Wii Motion Plus add-on that came with Wii Sports Resort for Skyward Sword?

kinda a stupit question if you ask me but yes you can use the 1 you get from sports resort just if you want the bundle it is worth is why becous wii remote plus cost around 50 euro that is realy expensive and the add-on and the remote is a bit long and heavy if you ask me

Of course! lol The bundle is just if someone doesn't have the motion plus add on. They sell the game, a wiimote, and a motion plus add on for anyone that wants it or wants to save a little bit by buying them all together. I have a motion plus already, like you, and so all we have to do is buy the game and play. :) I hope this cleared some of the fogginess up.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yes, you should get this thread closed by a mod since your question is awnsered...

N

NintendoLegend

Yes, you should get this thread closed by a mod since your question is awnsered...

Yes, well, obviously I'm new to these forums so I'll have to look on how to "close threads"...

@others: Thanks for the answers. Although, I disagree that it was a "stupid question". What I was worried about was that Skyward Sword would not recognize the Wii Motion Plus add-on, and the game would then operate as if it thought I wasn't using the Wii Remote that has Wii Motion Plus pre-installed in it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think I remember reading someplace that the regular package of Skyward Sword would be paired with a Wii Motion+ controller. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Of course! lol The bundle is just if someone doesn't have the motion plus add on. They sell the game, a wiimote, and a motion plus add on for anyone that wants it or wants to save a little bit by buying them all together. I have a motion plus already, like you, and so all we have to do is buy the game and play. :) I hope this cleared some of the fogginess up.

I too, have the wiimotion+ add-on, but I'm still getting the bundle because it's a Zelda wiimote+, I mean, what Zelda fan wouldn't want that?

I too, have the wiimotion+ add-on, but I'm still getting the bundle because it's a Zelda wiimote+, I mean, what Zelda fan wouldn't want that?

If it was in my power in any way shape or form I would; but sadly... I am but a poor self reliant college student. I can barely afford my own food much less that amazing bundle, Which I want EVERYTHING included in it so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom