• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will 2018 surpass 2017 in gaming?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
2017 brought us great games such as Breath of the Wild, Nier: Automata, and plenty of others.

So far, it's looking like 2018 has much more to offer, with the Spryo remaster, a Spider-man game, and more coming in the fall. I can honestly say I'm very impressed with the number of quality titles that have been and will be released. But, the year is still young. The games coming out might suck.

So, do you think 2018 will be a better year for gaming than 2017?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Wow. You'd think it'd be a tall order to surpass the dullest year in gaming history, but 2018 has been well on its way from the start.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Unless there's anything huge announced at E3 for this year then I am going to give that a hard no. Nothing about 2018 has excited me so far except Smash and who knows if that will actually be released this year.

Mido

Version 1
Honestly, I'm not too sure as of yet, granted I've been a little out of the loop on gaming news this year and most of the stuff I've been playing lately are either games in my current backlog or rereleases. Super Mario Odyssey was the last "new" game I played last year, and that was a wonderful experience.

This year, the main things that come to mind are the new Smash Bros., which while I'm somewhat excited for, I'm mostly indifferent to it at this time; the PS4-exclusive Spider Man game that I won't be able to play but am still intrigued by; and Red Dead Redemption 2 which is probably my most anticipated title this year. I suppose a verdict will be reached come the fall season.

No. 2017 gave us way too many decent games; Yooka Laylee alone makes it pretty much impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom