• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wiiu Wish List.

Zelda WiiU
Assassin's Creed III
Darksiders II
Pokémon RPG WiiU (Like Colosseum or XD)

I hope there will be a way to watch movies and listen to music. I don't see how hard it is to incorporate at least a CD player into the WiiU.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
On the software side, this is what I'm really hopin' to see...

- A Star Fox title developed by either Nintendo or Retro
- A 3D, non-Galaxy Mario platformer. Don't get me wrong, I love the Galaxy games, but I just feel like it's time to mix things up a bit.
- Obviously, a new Zelda title. Preferably, one that features the return of both Midna and Ganon. ;P
- F-Zero. Nuff said.

On the hardware front, I hope that Nintendo really pushes for a more enjoyable online experience. Something as intuitive as Xbox Live would be a dream come true.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
- Good online, by good I mean friends lists similar to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, able to talk to people with mics, Xbox Live-like parties and private chats, easy to download downloadable content, and fluent online multiplayer.
- Pikmin 3
- Fire Emblem
- The Legend of Zelda
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Mario Kart Wii U
- Super Mario
- Star Fox
- F-Zero
- Final Fantasy

I would argue that expecting too much from a system at launch is never a good thing especially given the online nature of patches in recent years. As unfortunate as it is, hardware is recent incomplete.

Give recent rumors, I'd be extremely satisfied if Mario, Pikmin, Star Fox, and Metroid games were released at or near launch. Of course, Nintendo will also require that evergreen title like Wii sports to generate broad popular appeal.

1.A controller that doesn't need different attachments for different games.
2.Legend of Zelda.
3.Other good games so Zelda isn't the only reason to get a Wii U.

Wizzrobe

Mask Collector
My wishlist is: Starfox Wii U (or that Starfox Metroid crossover game which would be cooler), F-zero Wii U, Smash bros 4, and Zelda Wii U of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom