• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wiiu Wish List.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
A Metroid game that feels more like a traditional Metroid game than Other M. Less character interaction and more exploitation.
Kid Icarus Wii U, something good enough to keep the series successful.
Ice Climbers Wii U.
Fire Emblem Wii U.
Earthbound/Mother Wii U (or any new Earthbound game for that matter).
Starfox Wii U.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
A Metroid game that feels more like a traditional Metroid game than Other M. Less character interaction and more exploitation.
Kid Icarus Wii U, something good enough to keep the series successful.
Ice Climbers Wii U.
Fire Emblem Wii U.
Earthbound/Mother Wii U (or any new Earthbound game for that matter).
Starfox Wii U.

Wow, you posted my list. Kid Icaurs Wii U? Please. Ice Climbers Wii U for WiiUWare, Fire Emblem for awesomeness, Star fox for better gameplay, graphics and a reboot, and Earthbound?

Do I have to say it?

People say another zelda in the next two years would be an overload to the series. I want my perfect zelda. I want some rpg elements shown in skyward sword taken to the MAX. The most important thing for me is the map, the scenery, the characters. The world they make is most important to me above items stories enemies etc...I need my imagination to flow, I NEED A map as big as skyrim but that has zelda elements obviously. Absolutetly nothing like the tone of skyrim, but a map as gigantic

Everyone else already mentioned the games I would love to see on the Wii U, so I'll mention some features I'd like to see. There is a rumor that it might support two of the new controllers, but several people think it's not likely because Nintendo wants to keep the price down as much as possible. I'd love to have the support for two or more controllers, that way Nintendo could do another Four Swords game without needing any extra components. I'd also like to see an improved nun-chuck controller, one that's wireless and has the same motion sensing capabilities as the motion-plus. We already know it'll have better online, but I wonder if that will improve the online for standard Wii games such as SSBB having less lag online (be awesome if it did). I'd also like to be able to use the Wii U controller as a classic controller when playing Wii games on the Wii U. It has all the same buttons, but with a touchscreen added. That's all I can think of right now.

Ability to play GC games with Classic controller, and have "virtual memory card" stored in the system

Great online support so people will finally shut up about Nintendo being so behind. Also I'd still like to be suprised with what else it has to offer.

I want Nintendo Network to be like a hybrid of PSN and XBL. I want it to be free online, and I want GCN games on the virtual console. Um...... also some good compatibility with the 3DS.

I'll list more if I think of anything else...

Since the Wii U's controller has nearly the same layout as the 3DS with the circlepad pro, I'd like Nintendo to make it possible for the 3DS to be a controller. That way people who have a 3DS wouldn't need to get a second controller for multi-player games. The 3DS also has the camera and motion sensing like the Wii U controller does, so that would make it work even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom