• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Wii U

Do you think that Nintendo should produce all other console Zelda games for Wii U? Because the graphics that come with the Wii U are astonishing and I think the other console Zelda games would look fanatastic with the system.

K

Kprizzy

i dont see why some people want more remakes and re-releases. i think all those old games are fine the way they are and the only time a remake should be made is when the remake has much more content and is actually pretty different compared to the original. ocarina 3D worked out pretty good and was a desent remake (because of added content, graphics, and 3D visuals). i want nintendo to focus on new titles.

MW7

I wouldn't mind seeing a compilation of a couple games in HD early on in the Wii U's life cycle. For instance my first choice would be Wind Waker because that was never on virtual console (I guess I'm assuming Wii U has virtual console, right?) and Wii U can't play Gamecube games. Ocarina of Time would be my last choice because that's been rereleased so many times, and already got a graphics update for 3ds. I would rather Nintendo's studios focus on new things, but they could hand off work like this to Grezzo or a studio like that.

Last edited:
I think that an HD collection like Metal Gear Solid HD Collection or Jak and Dexter Collection would be great. I want to see Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword all in one Collection, all remastered in full HD. that could make n amazing collection and a strong lunch title for the WII U since it doesn't take that long to develop

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would just like to have GC games included in a VC library on wii U which probably won't happen though. Maybe just add all of the console zeldas onto the VC too. I didn't get a chance to play all of them because I never had a NES or SNES.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Maybe for something similar to the Virtual Download like the Wii, but not remakes like OoT3D. They could do some remakes like, maybe, MMHD, but not for every single Zelda game in history.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Definitely! I would love for them to put all the previous console zelda's on one disk for Wii U. They could call it the Zelda HD collection. It's the only way I'll be able to play the older games when I get my Wii U because I'll be disposing of my wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom