• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Wii U Zelda is Apparently Called The Legend of Zelda: Unbound King

I was just skimming through the internet and found this. http://www.theparanoidgamer.com/nintendos-e3-presentation-leaked/

Apparently the Wii U Zelda will be called The Legend of Zelda: Unbound King. You can see in the image, that one of the Wii U games is called that. That list looks legitimate to me.

Do you guys like the name? I can't wait for E3 to see if this is true.

Also, I had an account before, but I forgot the username and e-mail address for it. That's why I had to make another account. I know it is against the rules to have multiple accounts. I usually come by here when a new Zelda game is going to be announced, so I can discuss it. If a mod can find my account and merge it with this one, that would be great. Thanks.

The list looks fake, so I'm just gonna take this with a grain of salt. As for the name, it's probably just something a guy came up with. Right now, I'm just gonna say that this is fake.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have difficulty trusting the legitimacy of things like this, especially since Nintendo would probably be more protective of their secret documents. Anybody could have easily gone on Microsoft Word and typed that out themselves, in just a few moments, and taken the photo. It may look legit, but I am 100% sure that I could have written out that exact same document myself. Without confirmation from Nintendo, I'm not going to put my faith into a supposed leaked photo.

Who knows though, come June 10th, I may be proven wrong. For now though, I'm saying it's not legit.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I am not going to trust supposed leaks, there is no way to judge there authenticity. I do though think that relative to "Shard of Nightmare" the name sounds more creative and less fan made.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Let's wait till E3 please. These rumours are just that, rumours, I'm not believing anything till some sort of confirmation. The fact that E3 is so close makes these leaks pretty much pointless as we're going to find it in a matter of days now.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I will have to go with that this rumor is probably just another hoax. Nintendo is very secure of their information now-days that it's near impossible to try and leak such information. These rumors we've been getting lately in regards to Zelda Wii U are just a bunch of inpatient people who can't wait just a few more days for e3.

Yeah, I agree with what you guys are saying. If some fan did make this list, then he did a pretty good job.

E3 is so close, can't wait to see the next Zelda.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Pretty sure it's fake. I think Nintendo wants a reaction like the one they got when TP was first announced (The screaming fans and whatnot), so I'm pretty sure they're purposely keeping things air-tight. Also, the picture looks like it was taken on someone's bed or something. It just seems like the person who made it was trying really hard make it seem legit, which leaves me suspicious. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm only going to believe what Nintendo themselves tell us.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I currently believe that if this turns out to be true, these are what my predicted scenarios will like:

1) The game may be the first installment of reboot

2) The game may another game much like Twilight Princess (possibly a direct/in-direct sequel) as it may revolutionize things.

3) The game may provide a full out more clear telling of a certain familiar story and may make an somewhat unexpected change/fix to the Zelda timeline in terms of how certain games are placed.

While a reboot is kind of unlikely due to the game's development likely was started around the same time as ALBW's development, I doubt it's a reboot but we don't know. This leaves scenarios 2 and 3 as the most likely to be the case if this turns out true. What do you people think?

I actually rather hope it's true. The name tickles me, and gives me a head full of story possibilities. If this isn't the legit name, then I'm sure Nintendo has something just as good. Also, new Starfox? Yesss!

Aewon

Emperor of the Flesh-Eating Replicators
The thing about leaks is that there's no such thing as an honourable leak. If you leak company secrets you're not honourable. So, how can we truly trust any leaks? Anyway, I kind of like the title. It fits in well with Nintendo's naming tradition for the Zelda series.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
The thing about leaks is that there's no such thing as an honourable leak. If you leak company secrets you're not honourable. So, how can we truly trust any leaks? Anyway, I kind of like the title. It fits in well with Nintendo's naming tradition for the Zelda series.
What exactly is this naming tradition you speak of? Please elaborate.

Link18

link18
looks legit but ill wait for e3 to believe it but i wouldn't mind sunshine hd dq 11 and unbound king mentioned on the list

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
As far as names go, I quite like it. It doesn't sound like something some random from DeviantArt came up with for his fan fic about Link fighting vampires and werewolves and having to choose between a vampire and a werewolf; it's not particularly cheesy or cliché and it's pretty original. I like it! I've no plan on discussing how legitimate the name may be, but it is quite nice whoever thought it up, Nintendo or otherwise. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom