• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wii U Wind Waker?

F

Flare24

They already did a squeal so probably a remake of some sort. They might just remake the squeal as well.

I'm pretty sure it means for the virtual console, which makes perfect sense since I doubt the Wii U will play GCN games, so it's time to start selling them for download. Seeing as the N64 games looked much nicer on the Wii, I bet WW will look pretty sweet on Wii U. I hope they'll have FSA on the Wii U VC too, with some way of playing mulitplayer either using the giant tablet controllers or maybe the 3DS somehow.

A

AmazingPickle

Yes! I would love for Wind Waker to be on the Wii U because it is actually the first Zelda game I've played and it's really fun

If anything its definatly NOT going to be a sequel, considering there all ready is one. Honestly though I don't think Wind Waker has to be remade. It honestly doesn't look like the game has aged that much since it came out.

If anything its definatly NOT going to be a sequel, considering there all ready is one. Honestly though I don't think Wind Waker has to be remade. It honestly doesn't look like the game has aged that much since it came out.

remade in HD HOPEFULLY with more dungeons would be nice IMO, especially with the new controls. WW never gets enough love

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I don't see a remake on the Wii U, but I can see a rerelease like all the NES, SNES, and N64 games on the Wii Shop Channel. Everything would be the same except the map and start screen wouldn't be on the screen but the Wii U pad thing.

I hope they'll have FSA on the Wii U VC too, with some way of playing mulitplayer either using the giant tablet controllers or maybe the 3DS somehow.
I would love to have this on the Wii-U Virtual Console because I don't Have Four Swords Adventures. However Because Nintendo have a habit of not releasing games that require other devices to play them, I'm not sure if this will happen. However you are able to play it alone. I don't know, only time will tell but fingers crossed.

Maybe we'll get both like WW and TP, just hopefully not at the beginning or the end of the console's cycle. Nintendo should put more effort into making the home console Zelda installments instead of rapidly releasing handheld games and cloning them like PH/ST, at least the oracle games came out at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom