• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii U Preorders

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Have you guys preordered a Wii U yet? If so where did you preorder and what deal did you get?
If not are you planning on preordering?

I haven't yet as there is no good deal in Australia yet, the cheapest premium pack is $428 with an accessories pack. If no other retailer comes out with a good deal in the next week I'll have to go for that :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not going to pre-order for three reasons:
1) I will not have the funds in order to pay off the Wii U, so I'd eventually cancel my pre order and get my money back.
2) I'm just not interested in the Wii U; all that's currently in its schedule for launch aside from the veritable Call of Duty Black Ops II are a bunch of ports that I technically could have gotten on my Xbox 360 long ago
3) I will not be able to frequently play on the Wii U as it is a console system, and in my house I rarely play on consoles as my dad wants me to eradicate my playing games in favor for school.

If the Wii U were a $150 console, I'd buy it in a heartbeat along with any other console really. But, sadly it isn't so I will not buy or pre order. Not yet, anyway.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I was going to preorder it, but at Gamestop they sold out of them like 8 hours after it was available. Oh well, I probably won't even have the money for when it launches anyway.

I plan to get it for a Christmas gift, but if not that's okay. No games really make me feel like I need it at launch, though ZombiU looks really great.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Nothing interesting for me to play on it yet so I won't be pre-ordering it, I don't think I'll even be buying the Wii U until the next Zelda title gets announced.

I was hoping to pre-order the Wii U, but alot of reasons made me decide against it, like being sensible with my money and getting it later. And the fact that there are two versions of the Wii U doesn't help either, so in a way that put me off.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I pre-ordered the Wii-u weeks ago. It will be a combined birthday and Christmas present. Since my birthday is in October, it comes out pretty close to halfway between the two events, so I'll still be getting it on launch day on the 30th. Each parent of mine will put in $200, and I'm paying for the remaining $30 for the premium package. I already paid my part in the form of a deposit. Lucky me, eh?

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Nah. I wait to buy stuff. Wii U is too bloody expensive right now. I still have a few new Kirby games for the Wii and the new Paper Mario for the DS. I'll make those last until the Wii U is less expensive and has more games to encourage me to buy it.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I pre-ordered mine back in September from Zavvi for £275.

I got the Premium package that comes with Nintendoland but I also pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III and ZombiU as well. I cannot wait.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
We're all sold out of pre-orders here.... Kinda bites =\

But I'd pre-order the Black one in heartbeat if I could :nod:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I was going to preorder and I even had the chance to recently, but I keep thinking that they're going to come out with a Majora's Mask special edition Wii U and I'd be really upset if I bought the original and missed out just like with OoT 3DS.

I'm not getting a Wii U until 2014
-New Zelda games
-New Super Smash Bros. probably
-If there is a god there will be a new Metroid game announced

Plus, I still have a bunch of games I still want to catch up on

bunny

birb overlord
I'm not pre-ordering a Wii U. There's only one game that I'd want and that's Nintendo Land. It's not worth paying all that money to just play one game. I'll probably wait until the new Zelda comes out before I get one. That's what I did with the Wii and I didn't regret it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom