• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Wii U not recognizing Link or Zelda amiibo

I was going to try and use Link and Zelda to replenish my hearts and arrows in the Cave of Ordeals and the Wii U didn't recognize them. I did go into settings (Wii U) and register them. Is there anything else I need to do? The wolf amiibo works great, just the other two.
Thanks! Susan

I've heard of at least one other report where these work, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Do you have any other games you can try them out with? Do they work there? I don't have either the Link or Zelda Amiibo so I can't test it myself unfortunately. The Ganondorf and Wolf Link Amiibos work perfectly for me.

I've heard of at least one other report where these work, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Do you have any other games you can try them out with? Do they work there? I don't have either the Link or Zelda Amiibo so I can't test it myself unfortunately. The Ganondorf and Wolf Link Amiibos work perfectly for me.
I have Hyrule Warriors, I think they are suppose to work with them, I'll try later today. Thanks.

I have Hyrule Warriors, I think they are suppose to work with them, I'll try later today. Thanks.
I tried the Wolf Link Amiibo and it only gave me a twiilight Midna mirror. Strange as that's the weapon she already has. Not sure if that's just a random mirror or a new weapon (Like Links spinner).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom