• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii U is a "Next-Gen Piece of Hardware" Says Vigil Games

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Skip to 5:48 to get to the Wii U part:

[video=youtube;_LyZaZhhA_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LyZaZhhA_A[/video]

What do you people think?

Well, Vigil Games obviously will advertise the Wii U as a next gen piece of hardware as the company has interests in doing so with the upcoming Darksiders II being for the system.

The choice of whether or not the system is actually "next gen" is up to the gamers.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Well, Vigil Games obviously will advertise the Wii U as a next gen piece of hardware as the company has interests in doing so with the upcoming Darksiders II being for the system.

The choice of whether or not the system is actually "next gen" is up to the gamers.

I think he's hinting at the power. That's why I posted it. Of course, everyone who worships Microsoft and Sony thinks it will be weak.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Just because it may not "live" up to his hype or expectations doesn't mean it's not a next gen console. It is up to the gamers and fans and believe me the WiiU will be just fine.

I think that the Wii U wills be the next gen console if it provides more power than the xbox360, which I am pretty sure it will considering that it is getting old and that Microsoft doesn't plan to make a new system till the xbox360 has at least ten years out. But still its up to the gamers if its next gen material or not.

I don't think Nintendo is foolish enough to get just put out another Wii console w/ a tablet controller thing. Hopefully they realize they need to bring a little more to the table for their next console and are willing to do that. If the WiiU turns into ''just another more poweful Wii'' then that'll be hugely disappointing and a waste of potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom