• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Wii Twilight Princess.cannot Find the Last Hidden Skill Wolf?

this is most puzzling.i have found all the howling stones (all 6),and repeatedly looked on my map for the last wolf (i have also downloaded a walkthrough and followed the advice in finding all the howling stones/wolves).i cannot for the life of me though find any wolf.i have checked every place that a wolf will appear (after finding the howling stones). do you think the game could have just not updated my skills list (game glitch e.t.c :S
i have previously completed the gamecube version (with all hidden skills found).any ideas :S am thinking about restarting a new game (in case it is a glitch or something).

Eventually in the game u will fight multiple enemies in this hidden village. Afterwards he will be revealed if u have already been there, backtrack to the town if u remember how to get there and find the last skill that way.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You got all 6 stones right? Now go to Castle Town and this time walk to the Castle. The guards are gone and the door is open a little bit. Go inside and there is the white wolf waiting for you

thanks for the replies,but i think the game has glitched tbh.i have checked everywhere (where the wolves appear) in the game (according to walkthrough guide). including the castle gardens (the forcefield is destroyed).i will restart the game i think.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Are you sure you have howled at every stone? Maybe you found all stones but skipped howling at one? If I were you I better go back and check all stones as a wolf and see if you skipped one. I remember this once happened to me.

i have come to the conclusion that it is a glitch.have checked every howling stone again last night.also every place that the wolf appears also. i have found all the wolves in the game (i can remember seeing them at the spots). i will restart (am not complaining as i love tp). hopefully this time it won't glitch on me.thanks for all your help :-)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Make sure to check the one at Lake Hylia. When I was on my playthrough, I got the one from Upper Zora's River and I thought I had the one at Lake Hylia. Did you forget to save though?

Do you know where the glitch occurred, as in which stone didn't make a wolf appear? I'm just asking because I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom