• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Wii Shop

good choice Greenzeldafan. There is nothing wrong with the wii version and in fact many people prefer it on the wii. The one thing awkward about it is playing the ocarina with the c stick. I just miss the moon on the blocks on non 64 versions.

ok ok but i just found out i might get a and it on the 3ds should i wait
It depends. The 3DS version is definitely the best version of the game, but if you have to wait a long time, you decide whether it is worth it. It might be a good idea to get the VC version, just so you will have a different perspective when you play the 3DS version. However, if you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, do not order both of them, as that extra money could be spent on something better.

I think the controls are ok. The control stick is a little sensitive (both gamecube/classic controller) but it is still playable. I would get it if you havent played it on n64 or gamecube.

I'd say buy it, I played Majora's Mask on the virtual console and the controls were fine; also 10$ is a great price for sucha good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom