• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Wii Shop

If you have never played Ocarina of Time before then... YES BUY IT RIGHT NOW. Controls are fine, you will probably need the GameCube or N64 controller though.

I would say get it. The controls are not as good as the N64 and GameCube versions, and vibration has been removed, but I still think it is well worth the $10 it costs. I would also recommend getting Majora's Mask.

Last edited:
Yes u should definitely get it. The controls r basically the same as the gamecube version. It was actually the first game I bought on the wii shop channel

I have it on the 64, so I don't really know about it on the Wii...but my bestfriend has it on the Wii, and he says it's really easy to use. So if you've never played before, and don't see yourself getting it on the 64 or Gamecube anytime soon, I would definitely get it. Though keep in mind that you can find it on the Gamecube and play that on the Wii if you're opposed to buying it from the Wii shop...

you can't use a game cube one

Actually, you can. All Virtual Console games are compatible with the GameCube controller, unless you happen to have the more recent model of the Wii, which removed GameCube functionality as well as the GameCube controller and memory card slots.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I would recommend it. Controls aren't that bad in my experience, but I'd rather play with a N64 controller. But hey, that's probably cause I'm more used to it.

Of course, if you have a 3DS, the best version to buy would be Ocarina of Time 3D, which also includes the Master Quest.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well if you have the choice, then YES! Any Zelda game YES! I never actually played the N64 version, just the Gamecube and 3DS version. But it the Wii Verison would be the same as the Gamecube Version, so yes get it, OoT is my second favorite Zelda game.

yes i got it and the controls are the same everything is the same you have nothing to lose but you need the classic controler (link'sneighbor) said this so that was a reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom