• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Remote Sound Effects?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, I was kinda wondering if we are going to have sound effects come out of the remote like in Twilight Princess, not that it has been confirmed yet but I wanna know your opinion. In Twilight Princess, there were sound effects for slashing, item equipping, using the items, and the oh-so-famous Zelda "secret found" tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOJ1e1tgOc&feature=related

So would you want sound effects from the remote control again? I would, though the one problem I have is a sort of "sound-off" or delay in the sound. I would be content if only the "secret found" tune would be implemented. But still, it would be fine. If Nintendo would do this again, i'm sure that there could be new sounds, such as the sword beam charging, the Beetle launching, or the Whip lashing out, just to name a few that could be used.

Tell me what you think.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering if we are going to have sound effects come out of the remote like in Twilight Princess, not that it has been confirmed yet but I wanna know your opinion. In Twilight Princess, there were sound effects for slashing, item equipping, using the items, and the oh-so-famous Zelda "secret found" tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOJ1e1tgOc&feature=related

So would you want sound effects from the remote control again? I would. If Nintendo would do this again, i'm sure that there could be new sounds, such as the sword beam charging, the Beetle launching, or the Whip lashing out, just to name a few that could be used.

Tell me what you think.

I wouldn't doubt it. I liked the sounds in TP. One thing that bothered me is that since I am using an HDTV, you can literally HEAR the delay (it's not that bad, but it's a little annoying) when you hear the sound it makes when you solve a puzzle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom