• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Motion Plus

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I think the motion plus is brilliant, if you don't like link holding his sword straight out in front of him then hold your Wiimote different. As for difficulty I am sure it will be a set difficutly, and you'd be supprised how much more difficult the Wii Motion + combat probably is. It forces the player to actually stratigize, in a sence.

I see your concern but, I suspect the controls will add some more "meat" to the game play, and you will see what I mean come Q2 next year.

W

warriorcat21

It's supposed to be hareder!!!!! What u talkin about?????

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Okay. I was one of those people that cringed everytime I saw Link running around with his sword sticking out. I thought, "Oh god no..." but then, I had an interesting thought. How about this...it's only logical. If that's the way the Wiimote is pointing, that's where Link's sword is. They could fix it so that whenever there isn't combat going, the sword lowers itself automatically, or something like that, but that may take away the realization of how realistic the WMP is making this game. Put the Wiimote down, and Link won't look like an idiot.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
OR! Another thing they could do. I found myself putting my sword away after every battle because of that cool sword movment in TP. Lol. Childish, I know. Even if I knew it wasn't going to happen. I killed a Keese, I put my sword away. If they did that, you could prevent that horrible appearance.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Well the one thing I am super excited about is the flying grabber thing (don't know the name) but I can't wait to test that out. If it controls like the plane in Wii Sport Resort I'll be happy. Dropping bombs on everything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom