• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Motion Plus or Wii Remote Plus?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, Nintendo now has Wii Remote Plus, it looks like a normal Wii remote, but it has Motion Plus built-into it. FlingSmash, a new game was supposed to come bundled with Wii Motion Plus, but instead got bundled witht the Wii Remote Plus. My theory is that maybe Skyward Sword won't be bundled with Wii Motion Plus, but with Wii Remote Plus instead.

David

But you called me here...
Maybe it will. Maybe it won't. Well just have to see when the time draws nearer. Thanks for the information though. I didn't know about wii remote plus until I read this thread.

Knowing Nintendo, there is a big change that this will be included. On the other hand, Remote plus will most likely rlease soon, while Skyward sword is releasing sometime next year. Mayeb by the time SS comes around, amny fans will already have wii Remote plus, or Motion plus, because it doesn't sould like a difference besides the little appendage. I hope if Motion/Remote plus is included, there is a version without this, because I already own Motion plus, and I do not have a need for a second, or a WiiMote with it built it.

Great find by the way, it seems that Wii Remote Plus was only "leaked" today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom