• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii is Broken :(

Aww, Im sorry to hear that , Do you think you will get it fix , i no you are asking how to fix it. But i dont no how to fix it , i bet they are websites to no how to fix them or videos. Sorry if that did not help.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
If all else fails they are cheap ($200) unless you don't work. But it includes the motion plus now so, eh. If all else fails you could just get a new one. Like Fierce said, depends on whats broke.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
not being rude or anything but, buy a new one... sorry, wait by broken do u mean physically damaged or virtually messed up?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Well, we can't just make another wii appear out of nowhere =D

You should contact Nintendo, to see if they can help with repairing. But like FierceDeity said, it depends on what's wrong with it. If it's something simple, then you should be able to fix it yourself. If not, then take it to a store that repairs wiis or ship it to Nintendo (I don't know if you're allowed to do that, though)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
If it's something related to the hardware, try visiting the Wii Support website, either reading their help topics or contacting them directly. That way you can find out if it's something you can fix yourself or if it will need to be repaired/replaced.

One thing that has happened to me several times is that it will not turn on at all. This is because my power company is horrible. It'll be a bright sunny day and the power will flicker off and back on as if it's gotten sleepy and nodded off. -_-' Anyway, if that every happens, what you have to do is unplug the power supply from the back of the Wii and from the power outlet (for good measure, I unplug everything.) Leave it off for at least two minutes. Then plug it back in and everything has reset, I guess. In any case, it fixes that particular problem.

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
i fixed it XD my idiot brother stuck legos in it to "get back at me for eating his ice cream" then i punched him told him that ice cream is 5 dollars not 200$ then i bought him ice cream (im not totally evil)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Lemme guess, its making some kind of grinding noise when a disc is in the wii?
Actually i think i had the same problem in the past. To make things worse, it also scratched a couple of my games.

Luckly i had warranty on my nintendo and i got a new one from Nintendo Benelux. They also replaced my damaged games caused by this problem.
So my advice to you, if u have warranty then send it to to a Nintendo company. Don't know how it works in your country so call the nintendo-hotline in your region.
If u don't have warranty anymore, then buy a new one before any of your games gets damaged.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My friend had a similar situation, I don't know why, but his Wii stopped working. So I think he sent it to a repair store to fix it up. I think that's what you should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom