• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Injuries

bellum

Gamer since age 2
o_O, the section was something about the truth, except for the obvious bias :lol:. Does anyone elsa have this GameInformer, and if you do, could you please get the picture of the WiiBodyPod, it looked so cool?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
This is some old news. People have been getting hurt by their Wii remotes since it launched. There were even a few websites dedicated to Wii related injuries. People would send in pictures, and stories.

As for the body pod, GameInformer has been making jokes like this for a very long time. Again, back when the Wii first came out, they printed a gag article about a peripheral called the Wii Balls. I won't go any further into that.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I believe it´s possible that people can get injured using the wii controlls if they´re in an extremly bad shape. If you get exited you can make a motion that will break something in your body. I remember throwing a ball as hard as I could once and that really made my body hurt since I hadn´t done so in a very long time :lol: I´m glad I didn´t end up in a hospital!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
This is some old news. People have been getting hurt by their Wii remotes since it launched. There were even a few websites dedicated to Wii related injuries. People would send in pictures, and stories.

As for the body pod, GameInformer has been making jokes like this for a very long time. Again, back when the Wii first came out, they printed a gag article about a peripheral called the Wii Balls. I won't go any further into that.
Really? Wii Balls? woah. Now I"m starting to believe that is another one of gameinformers jokes. The title of the section in the article says"the truth and something else about the truth, except for the obvious bias" if that helps.

mewtwolord

Hello World
...WTF? Some dude cut off his ****ing thumb with a Nunchuck? That thing has no edges, period. I would have trouble cutting my thumb off with a dull knife, let alone that. These people are made of marshmellows and toothpicks. Seriously. The retards...

XD yes HOW THE HELL DO YOU CUT UR OWN FINGER OFF WITH THAT Things what are these ppl chu chu's?I seen this video this guy and this women was playing wii sports ,tennis and the guy flung the wii mote hit his dude and it went inside hiz head!OUCH!

R

ResidentZelda

.......Wait what? the guy that "cut" his thumb off must be a total ******! seriously! but anyways one time I threw my uncle's Wii remote out of the window I had to pay him 40 bucks because that's how much a wii remote is -______________-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom