• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Fit

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
What do you think of Wii Fit? I got it 2 days ago and i've been very healthy. I got normal for the BMI and got my age for wii fit age. The games are fun as you run through them. I love the game that is sort of like DDR but with the wii fit board. I also like lotus focus because it is creepy.:wave:

Claire

The Geekette
What do you think of Wii Fit? I got it 2 days ago and i've been very healthy. I got normal for the BMI and got my age for wii fit age. The games are fun as you run through them. I love the game that is sort of like DDR but with the wii fit board. I also like lotus focus because it is creepy.:wave:

I do not own a Wii, nor do I own Wii Fit - but I'm quite disappointed to hear they calculate your health by BMI charts. The BMI has been proven to be badly flawed, and is not an accurate way to measure how healthy you are. For instance, medical professionals have learned that 250,000 people with heart disease weren't even listed as those with risks on the BMI charts. I personally hope they find another method, since it isn't an ideal gauge for fitness.

I think it is a neat idea if your limited exercise and have no other method to exercise (like a way to exercise in the winter indoors). Honestly, I do not view it as a good idea for a fitness plan - because you burn more calories in more time with other methods than with anything I've seen through the WiiFit. I think the fitness game for the DS Lite is actually a better constructed idea, since the pedometer tracks you through the day.

Luv it. I think I still might like the treadmill more for regular games but for other stuff it's nice.

I'm currently age 34. :P

I love Wii Fit. Not for the health reasons though (even though it is good for winter time)
I think that the games are very fun. Even though I don't own it yet. The Ski Jump game is awesome. My best single is 190m and my best double in 378m

Amelie

Air Dancer
I dont own it and I dont want to. One time I played it.. and it called me fat. Im am NOT fat! >>

Boo!

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
My cousins broke it and i would never buy another one it called me FAT!!! :cry: and I'm not fat I'm just too tall for my age and because of that I'm slightly overweight but it went all the way to the top :cry: and since then I've been really depressed:silent:

I dont own it and I dont want to. One time I played it.. and it called me fat. Im am NOT fat! >>

Boo!

I feel your pain :cry::cry::cry:

EDIT by Smitie: Use the edit button next time instead of double posting

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ResidentZelda

*cries in emo corner* that thing called me fat! *cries* I'm just very tall! besides my uncle's put the wrong heigh with me.

I bought it. I also regret it. Slalom is impossible (will not respond), I haven't gotten any healthier, and it makes me really proud I play retro games. All in all, Wii Fit is not my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom