• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wig-Or-Log Art

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Here's three more random things. Two are original characters of my own, but you can use the art as you wish.

Ark, when I said I'll accept anything, I was talking about from the actual story. As much as I can appreciate Random things, there's a line I draw.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
To everyone who wants to improve. Hylian Pants has a tutorial on her page for teaching how to draw. You saw my original pics. Well here they are after I took the tutorial

The first is of Baas. I'd say it's definitely better than the previous Baas. The second is of Vatti. That tutorial can really help anyone else.
HP if you're seeing this, Thanx!!!

Alright, this one took me about an hour and a half. It's Vatti Baas and Sheina (in that order) in the caves of the Center.

If someone wants to color this one they can, but I'm proud of it as it is.

Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
haha, I like your Vatti! i will post mine asap. Mine is a little different, but not by much. Nice Job!

here's vatti! i took it with my phone so its kind of a bad picture... and sideways... but I will probably post one with her right side up! enjoy!

15s0iyu.jpg

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Suke! I actually tried to make my Vatti look more like yours. (I'm not good at getting females to look how I want them to yet).

Here, I turned the pic right side up for you.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
haha, thanks for turning the pic right side up. Just remember, women have more curves than men. just dont make them to big, then they look a little weird. And also, you dont have to put lips on every person. A line to show where the lip is and a little line right under it to show where it sticks out (see my picture) is also just fine. These are just tips, but everyone has their own style! Nice job so far.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Take a picture drawn by yours truly. Add in a little GIMP. Multiply it by Zeruda's advice plus some tutorials off the internet and you get...

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
haha, I love it! doesn't Sheina have orange clothing though?
Good memory. Somebody's been paying attention. She's been wearing Orange since we first saw her outside of the Center, but if memory serves, Baas first spoke to her in the Center while she wore a blue outfit.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
22n8m1.jpg

15hfj7l.jpg

The first one is of Sheina, and the second one is of Baas and Atsuma. Sorry if you can't see them, the pic uploaded kinda badly. I'll probably make another picture on sketch paper, which will show up better, and replace these. Enjoy! btw, there's a sign on Atsumas back that says I'm with stupid and it's pointing up to him. place there by Baas. lol :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
22n8m1.jpg

15hfj7l.jpg

The first one is of Sheina, and the second one is of Baas and Atsuma. Sorry if you can't see them, the pic uploaded kinda badly. I'll probably make another picture on sketch paper, which will show up better, and replace these. Enjoy! btw, there's a sign on Atsumas back that says I'm with stupid and it's pointing up to him. place there by Baas. lol :)
:lol: I'm LOVING these. You're really catching the grasp of Wig.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
How did I not notice this thread before? *McFacepalm*

Well, here's something I did on my DSi in Flipnote Studio in about 10 minutes-

YD4B67_0A2085B321D6A_000.gif

It's Sheina. In black and red for some reason <.<

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
No way am I letting this thread die. Here's two more pics I drew. See if you can guess who's in them and from what scene.

wigorlog.png

img1215hm.jpg

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
No way am I letting this thread die. Here's two more pics I drew. See if you can guess who's in them and from what scene.

wigorlog.png

img1215hm.jpg

The first one is the discretes taking shiena away and the second is Koroko picking Baas up after he complained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom