• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I like mine, because Jalorda is my favorite of the newest starters. :3
and because when I made it, it just came together so nicely ^^

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
I like my avatar because it's Ghirahim, who WOULDN'T like it? Ghirahim's so flossy, sexy, clever, flamboyant, and devious. He even knew that his master would be alive in the past. He didnt even have to think for a second! Clever i tell ya ;) :kawaii: if they took Ghirahim away forever, i'd die. :kawaii: Favorite zelda boss too! He beat vaati on my list <3

its funny how most peoples AVs have changed so the descriptions on most doesnt match anymore. Anyway I like mine because its Link and he is RAGING.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I like mine because it’s a realistic image of the Deva Path…..also, some people consider it creepy so….I think I’ll keep it for a while….if not forever.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, I absolutely love my avatar, because… well… there's actually a funny story behind it.
Well, my friend Jakob and I were making a graphical hack of Link's awakening (trying to mess it up as badly as we could), and we had both made it look pretty awful. Well, he made a face, and he messed up on it. My avatar was the product. We copy/pasted that tile over several other tiles in the 'tile map', so now the entire game is tainted in some way by the awful recurring face.
It's also the Clique of Morons logo, but I'm too lazy to explain what the Clique of Morons is. Of you really want to know, just ask me or something.

And there's my unnessecarily complicated explanation of my avatar.

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
I like mine because it was a walk cycle of one of my OC's I made ^^ A remake of an old one anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom