• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Why Voice Acting Could Be a Big Deal.

In the old Zeldas some of the enemies had lines of texts to read that gave them more emotion. Not just final bosses but mini bosses. Heck, they did it for the Phantoms in Phantom Hourglass but never gave the mini bosses of the dungeons lines. I think it would be great to hear the enemies in Zelda 3DS, or Zelda Wii U say something but still have lines. As long as Link doesn't say anything, its ok. Tell me what you think, I think its pretty stupid how they never gave the enemies in the DS titles lines of texts. :nod:

I like the occasional grunts and puffs from Link but Phantoms with lines of text?! Thats just too far! I like the alarmed sound when the Bokoblins in Skyward Sword are aware of your presence

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well if voice acting is implemented perhaps Moblins should shout 'Die!' or 'I'm gonna bleed you!' when they attack, but other enemies should stick to groaning because most would be incapable of intelligent speech. They should not have lines of text though it would take away from the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom