• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why So Angry?

Okay, so at first when OOT3DS came out, everybody was fairly happy to be reunited with an old N64 game now with the convenience of their Nintendo DS. Then, the fake Majora's Mask DS case was made and people were interested in seeing MM go down the same path.

So why is everybody getting so angry about Majora's Mask vs. Ocarina Of Time now? After Operation Moonfall came out, people began to get really riled up about the whole thing whereas before, it wasn't that big of a deal. So what if you like OOT better than MM? Don't buy it when it comes out! Operation Moonfall, just sign your petition and stop angering people.

I guess basically the moral of this story is that the success or failure of Majora's Mask for the 3DS is Nintendo's business. We have no right to chose whether or not this company wants to make another game, we can suggest all we want, but it all boils down to this:

Nintendo will do what they feel will make the most money.
That is all.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I agree with you 100%. Personally, I like Ocarina of Time better than Majora's Mask, but I still want Majora's Mask 3D! Majora's Mask is an amazing game! It deserves the same treatment it's predecessor got, and a simple port would be both wasteful and insulting.

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Well, I mean, I like Ocarina of Time for its epic storyline, and Majoras Mask for its sidequests and gameplay. Majoras Mask does need a 3DS remake. Its like the the jelly of a PB&J- the N64 games need a combo. :)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I loved Ocarina of Time, but Majora's Mask, being OoT's predecessor, had alot to live up to. I think Majora's Mask out-shone Ocarina of Time story-wise; that whole apocalyptic-esque plot left me feeling anxious when playing. Majora's Mask 3D is a great idea, I don't know why people are ruffling other's feathers because we all have different opinions. Some people want it, others don't. But just because you think one thing, don't try to change the opinion of others. I stand by my opinion, and others stand by theirs. Simple as that.

/mini rant.

David25866

Anime Master
Well you said they would do a game that would make them money MM was a very popular zelda game meaning people would buy it and nintendo would get more money and just because people in operation moonfall are saying they would like to see MM3D doesn't mean they are angering people they are just doing something that they think would be something great to come out on the 3DS

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
did you say the same about OoT3D? also SS is coming out in a few months so i don't think they'd start on a new game so soon (then again maybe they might). everyone will be busy with SS anyway so what are people complaining about? do they really want a brand new 3DS zelda THAT bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom