• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Why People Don't Like It That Much?

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
ALttP is widely considered both a classic and a SNES must-have, so I'd say ALttP does get some love. And while ALttP is not my favorite Zelda game, it is among my top three Zelda games. It definitely had a huge influence on the series, and it is an excellent game.

Those who haven't played it obviously won't place it as a favorite, but fortunately there are newer releases of it so it's receiving some exposure. ALttP may not get talked about as much as some of the newer games, which may lead to a feeling of the game being unloved, but ALttP is definitely a great game, and most of those who have played it recognize that.

Ganondork

goo
I'm gonna be honest, people not liking it is news to me. I've loved ALttP, it is, in fact, my favorite Zelda game. And probably always will be. It created Zelda's foundation, more than just one generalized song; it introduced music for different areas. It also created little things to be found, little things to be learned. And of course, it created the wonderful attack; the spin attack. It's simplicity as a plot was to be expected, when was it made again? Somewhere between 1991 and 1994? I don't believe memory was their forte back then.

It also introduced many NPCs that all spoke. It is, in my opinion, better than OoT.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wut? I thought that A Link to the Past was really good, at least that's what I've heard, having never played the game...

I really should go out and get, shouldn't I?

ALttP is widely considered both a classic and a SNES must-have, so I'd say ALttP does get some love. And while ALttP is not my favorite Zelda game, it is among my top three Zelda games. It definitely had a huge influence on the series, and it is an excellent game.

Those who haven't played it obviously won't place it as a favorite, but fortunately there are newer releases of it so it's receiving some exposure. ALttP may not get talked about as much as some of the newer games, which may lead to a feeling of the game being unloved, but ALttP is definitely a great game, and most of those who have played it recognize that.

These new releases of LttP are a good thing as long as its been kept exactly as it was on the snes.
People who have not played will certainly not call it a favourite.
Well they really should plat it then make up their minds.
Its so easy to say id not like it when they have not played it.

Also do not be influenced by people saying i did not like it, i think its awful.
I have LttP for the snes.
One thing is for sure its a truly special game,and i have been playing it for 2 decades and i love it more than ever.
For me its the Zelda game that made the series go from ood to a legendary series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom