• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Ocarina of Time is Not That Great of a Game

Woah mang...
Ocarina of Time realy isn't that bad, it rocks!
But its not my favorite.
But its all good, I'd rant like that if I was talking about Twilight Princess lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, I'm honest. I got into zelda very late. The first game I finished was PH. I enjoyed it but it was for the DS so not that what I would call difficult but it was enjoyable. Then I bought TP for the wii and played it for a while till I got stuck and laid it beside. After a while I played OoT and finished it. I must say I enjoyed it. But after finishing TP many, many times I'm spoiled with the graphics there. But I lay the grahics beside me for a while. I don't think it is fair for me to judge because I played OoT more than 10 years after it's release. But to me it is definitely not the best game ever. is it good? Yes. Is it revolutionary? For it's time yes but not anymore. I must admit I like TP better when it comes to graphics. And even WW when it comes to difficulty. The bosses in OoT weren't hard at all and neither were they in TP. I thought the last boss at Jabu jabu was the most difficult out of the whole game. I defeated all in a couple of minutes. But I do understand why people cherish OoT so much. For it's time it was certainly a great game but time doesn't stand still.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Damn....thats a lot of text there.
I will keep my reply short.

I'm looking at this way, its the greatest game of its console gen.
But yeah, the greatest of all time...now that is a little too much.

D

Darktimeleader

I think its the GREATEST game I have ever played.Well... Next to Pokemon =P. I say its the best Zelda game YET! And what you said about it being blocky, it was called the Nintendo 64 for a reason... It was 64-bit. So... you can't say nothin bout the graphics.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Okay, okay OoT was a nice game. The most zelda fans think that is the best game of the series.....Why? If we're talking about the graphics, Majora's Mask had better graphics than OoT...I still remember Link's house...The graphics were awful.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Hey dude, I think Ocarina of time R. O. X. ROX and it happens to be my favorite game ever but I guess your entitled to your opinion but try to keep it to yourself because a lot of people don't like what your saying :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom