• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Why MM is Random

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
It makes perfect sense that Majoras Mask is so crazy, because the game was made in about a year. With this little time to make a new game I would think that the development team would have to use Ideas as they come, even the crazy ones.

Also, side games are usually a little crazy.

Skunk

Floof
I don't think that Majora's Mask is random, per se, but more or less very crazy. In order for something to be random, or show randomness, it must be without purpose. And most of the strange happenings in Majora's mask are the result of Skull Kid trying to ruin everyone's life, which would be the purpose behind these actions.

I found the most random thing to be the inside of the moon. Obviously after years of discussing it and reading theories I see it's not as "random" as it looks, most of it actually makes sense and is more psychological, but at first seeing the tree and random kids running around, plus the strange paintings and the things the children say...it all is quite wacky and random and unsettling and that is why this game is great. So many different feelings.

I found the most random thing to be the inside of the moon. Obviously after years of discussing it and reading theories I see it's not as "random" as it looks, most of it actually makes sense and is more psychological, but at first seeing the tree and random kids running around, plus the strange paintings and the things the children say...it all is quite wacky and random and unsettling and that is why this game is great. So many different feelings.
I feel the inside of the moon when you are on that grass plain with that one tree to be the Legend of Zelda version of the white light people claim to see just before they die. That happy place you exist just before death. But you beat the mask, come back from the moon and avoid this death (of sorts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom