• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Why Minish Cap at the Beginning?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I have seen a lot of FAN timelines that include MC at the beginning of the timeline. The only reason I can think of is because Link get his hat. IMO that's not a very good reason for it to go at the beginning. Anyways, I want to hear why you guys think MC goes near the beginning of the timeline. NO REFERENCE TO HYRULE HISTORIA BOOK PLEASE. I want simply fans theories.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's story lines up with that of SS, that the Picori gave the people of Hyrule a gift (Picori Blade) which was used to defeat all evil. In all actuallity, though, TMC is confirmed to be the second game of the timeline thus far (SS--TMC/FS--OoT and then three branches).

geek4887

The Unknown
It may be perhaps the little reference to the "Sky" in the intro of Minish Cap. Plus, it could maybe perhaps that since SS Link just defeated Demise, it might have taken a while for his evil to re incarnate(Ganondorf) which is why Vaati is there. I dunno, just a speculation. I'm not really good at theorizing. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom