• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Majora's Mask Master Quest is a Good Idea.

I for one didn't think Majora's Mask was difficult, so I think they should include a Majora's Mask: Master quest if they do plan to make Majora's Mask 3D. You can have enemies do double damage, Mirrored world, different puzzles in dungeons/Temples, different Stray fariy locations in the Temples. There are so many things they can do to make Majora's Mask: Master Quest happen, I'm suprised they haven't done one already.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
There really isn't a need for a Majora's Mask Master Quest. Honestly, the fact that they made one for Ocarina of Time was kind of a waste of time and resources. The Zelda franchise needs to stop trying to ride along on the games that were good and just take the time to develop another good title instead of taking a game that did well, moving a few things around and throwing it back out saying it's something new. Hooray it's slightly different, oh gosh that switch is a cow's head. I found nothing enjoyable about Ocarina of Time Master Quest and felt like I wasted my time playing through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom