• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Links Awakening Comes After Oracle of Seasons and Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldinvolcano

this is the reason i think this one it's because at the linked ending of oracle of seasons and ages your in a boat and at the start of links awakening you start out on a boat if you just for this simple reason.

Here's a thought: What if it's not the same boat? And even if it is, how did Link get it in the first place? I haven't beaten OoA and thus never watched the Linked Ending, so I could be wrong, but couldn't it just be different? However, the sprite of the Linked Ending version of Zelda does look very close to Marin's, and Link did confuse the two in Link's Awakening, so there's always that. It just seems weird that the A Link to the Past Link has more of a resemblance to the Link's Awakening Link than the Oracle series Link. Granted, I prefer the design of the Link from the Oracle games, so that just leaves the question of how long after the Oracle games does Link's Awakening take place, and why Link ditched the white pants.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
LA is probably just placed after OoA and OoS because of Link being on the boat. That, and their arts styles are just so similar.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
That's a pretty obvious thought but like was already said, what if it's not the same boat. there's so many things that could place one before the other ect, that this one doesn't seem as thought out as it could to make me think "hey that sounds right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom