• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Why is Zelda Smiling?

Ok i was wondering if the people playing or who have played spirit tracks noticed this. At the begining of the game you see chancellor cole and Byrne destroy the tower of spirits and you see that big black mean train descend. ok at this part that big black train flies over them and link has this horrible look of OMG!!!!! on his face but if you look at zelda's face she is smiling. WHY IS SHE SMILING? doesnt she know that train is evil? i am so confused....:(

Cause shes going to get to do alittle something something with link in that train lol. Shes a dumb blond what do you expect she was probably thinking look at that pritty train looking thing. lol

From what I saw, I don't think Zelda was smiling, she looked more frightened if anything. It's quite hard to identify emotions from a distance in Spirit Tracks because the game is very pixelated. Nintendo intended to make Zelda scared at that scene and I didn't really see anything like a smile.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I noticed this too. It's simply because the graphics become a little choppy at that particular moment. I've noticed other times where the graphics seem to glitch a bit. It doesn't seem like the graphics had the capability to run completely glitch-free. But that's okay, it's nothing new. There have been innumerable games with occasional choppy or glitchy graphics. This is nothing to get worked up about.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
LOL I never noticed!!! That's funny! XD

She's like "YESH! I GET TO BE IN THE ENTIRE GAME FOR ONCE! WHO CARES IF THAT TRAIN IS EVIL! :D"

Haaaa...in all seriousness thoooough, total graphic glitch. ;)

(or is it?) :suspicious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom