• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is Your Favorite Zelda Game, Your Favorite??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
There is something about a certain Zelda game that won your heart for it. What is it about your favorite game, that makes it your favorite?

My favorite game is Twilight Princess s <3 I love how there were villages, and an old-school castle town. Im not sure of the adjective to describe it..but I guess s "medieval" is kinda close .The game had SO much to do, and I enjoyed every bit of it. It hasd a deep story, and I fell in love with each character in their own way. I loved how the temples /dungeons shad a theme that they stuck to through out the dungeon. The over world was full with secrets and treasures.. The sense of adventure when looking for the mirror shards, with the assistance of explorers such as Shad,Rusl, and Ashei <3 I fell in love with Midna, and her feisty personality. She has become my most favorite character inthe whole franchise <3 I loved Twilight Princess s even more once you could transform into a wolf whenever you wanted. I love how you needed to do this often to go through dungeons, and also find treasure. While playing through Twilight Princess, you feel the sense of depresssion through out the regions. I feel it was kinda like Majoras Mask in the sense how it makes you feel for the people, and want to save them. In my opinion, TP was thee best Zelda ever <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom