• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild why is tingle not in botw?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Woah we actually agree on something.

He doesn't tonally fit in with MM either, but he's there.
He fits in quite well with MM he's a total freak as well as a lot of Zelda characters.

Why isn't he in BoTW? Some have said because there is no need for a cartographer in the game which is likely the reason to be honest. Since BoTW 2 seems to have a sky land perhaps him and his balloon will have a purpose again providing maps of the sky world's you explore since the sheikah towers seem to be gone and they only map the ground anyway.

MasterSooga987

D&D Lover
I think that in the sequel they should have at least an ancestor of tingle open up a shop similar to how Beedle had shops in Wind Waker, Skyward sword

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
Now that I think about it, that really was a complete missed opportunity for the character. I would have much preferred finding Tingle at the top of the towers and having him fill in a region. I've never been a fan of modern technology being in fantasy worlds and having "lol its just magic, I dunno" be the explanation.
There could be like a robot tingle that plugs into your sheikah slate and gives you maps in botw2

tingle is not here in every game, if i have good memory,
he is not present in twilight princess, skyword sword...
after i don't know the reason

I believe that was Purlo, the guy who ran the star game in Castle town.

Anyway, seems like Beedle has been able to stick around a bit longer than Tingle for whatever reason. If you’re American, I’m pretty sure the last time we’ve actually seen him might have been Minish Cap…well, aside from remakes. It’s kinda too bad because I love how obnoxious he is, just wish we could abuse him more than just popping his balloon. Also the implication that his friends are indentured servants in Wind Waker is hilarious. He’s really just all about the money beneath the whole fairy thing.

Maybe in BotW 2 they could go the whole Patches route and have him kick you down a little for rupees and junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom