• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild why is tingle not in botw?

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
this is unacceptable! how is tingle not in botw? i thought tingle was in botw, but then i explored tingel island but he wasn't there! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So they could sell you DLC in the form of the Tingle Tights probably.

Tingle also kinda got run out of the map business with the Sheikah towers working the way they do, but I could've seen them implementing him into BotW as a way to point you in the right direction to find discoverable landmarks that go toward your map percentage, perhaps. Maybe with him telling you how many in the current region you're in are still left to discover or something like that. Or maybe even for a very very modest price of 398 rupees he would let you copy down a landmark from a region off his map!

Tingle also kinda got run out of the map business with the Sheikah towers working the way they do
Now that I think about it, that really was a complete missed opportunity for the character. I would have much preferred finding Tingle at the top of the towers and having him fill in a region. I've never been a fan of modern technology being in fantasy worlds and having "lol its just magic, I dunno" be the explanation.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Now that I think about it, that really was a complete missed opportunity for the character. I would have much preferred finding Tingle at the top of the towers and having him fill in a region. I've never been a fan of modern technology being in fantasy worlds and having "lol its just magic, I dunno" be the explanation.
Technically that's BotW's tech, it's tech but it's still written off as "lol, it's magic, idk but someone does," especially because it's "ancient" tech so the secrets have been lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom