• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is the Levias/Bilocyte Battle Not in Boss Rush?

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
i would have liked it to be in there, but i personelly love the horde battle! its fun and you can basicly just walk forward and swing your sword like crazy. i really like the end bit of it when you reached the bottom of the ramp thing and girahim summons like 1,000,000 bokablins and all you have to do is swing once and it looks like the whole screen blew up.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Although Bilocyte was an enjoyable boss battle, I guess Nintendo didn't consider it "important" or "mainstream" enough to include in the boss rush.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
You have a good point, Heros Temporis, but I personally don't recall Levias/Bilocyte being a very good boss fight. Maybe I should play the game again, but I remember having a lot more fun with the Horde Battle than with Levias/Bilocyte.

Here's an ides: how 'bout they have both and just take out The Imprisoned? That'd make everybody happy.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
It is a boss. The reason it was not included was because, if you notice, every Boss Battle included in the rush took place on the surface. Levias and Bilocyte took place in the sky, so it didn't exactly fit with the theme. However, I don't really see that as a good reason for why it was not included by Nintendo.

Probably because once you take out Bilocyte, Levias is no longer possessed. And he's helpful. Also what everyone has said about it being an overworld battle, and on your loftwing. You're on foot for every other battle.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Wait a second. Demise and the horde are in the boss rush? Isnt the boss rush supposed to be bosses youve already fought in that file? Since Demise and the horde are at the end of the game, its pointless to put them in there. By that time, there's nothing more to do...you'd get the hylian shield and not be able to use it. Unless of course, you do the boss rush on hero mode, and it includes all the bosses.

*thinks* The music does kinda sound Star Wars ish, but I don't hear the theme song in there. I think it's just you. But anyway, I agree that Nintendo probably only wanted surface bosses. Why? The world will never know.

Oh, and Zant, Link's hair is not brown. It's dark blond. Must be the color settings on your TV...

Lol, Demise and the Horde are on Hero Mode. That's what he's referring to. His hair is also Light Brown. Dirty Blonde is TP's hair style. I see no star wars music.
I think maybe nintendo made a mistake, or they thought it wasn't such a difficult boss battle, so it wasn't necessary to have it in Boss Rush.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I barely even realized it wasn't there.
Maybe it wasn't as serious a battle as the others...? :S

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I noticed this too, and I always considered this to be a mistake on Nintendo's part, because honestly, Levias and Bilocyte definitely deserve a spot on the Boss Rush, because I think they indeed are bosses.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I wish Bilocyte was in the Thunder Dragon's Lighting Round. Its a cool boss and I really enjoyed it. Its just sad that its a one-time boss.
It was hard for me to beat it, but it was still fun. I'll never forget how much fun it is. I hate how to beat it again you have to go through Hero Mode, or erase your saved file.
Bilcyte is one of my favorite bosses. I'm not sure why they didn't include it in the Lighting Round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom