• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why is the Legend of Zelda Ocerina of Time Tought to Be the Best Zelda Game Ever

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
I want to know what you think is the best part of the legend of zelda ocarina of time. Why do you think that that ocarina of time need to be remade. Why is it thought to be the best Zelda game and even to be the best game in the world! I want to know what you think so that can write about this. I want to show people what is so great about this game. Thank you.

Pen

The game is on!
Ocarina of Time isn't actually my favorite game right now, but it has been, and it will most certainly become my favorite game again sometime in the future. It really is a great game.

If you look at the content of Ocarina of Time you can see that the game contains all of the most important "Zelda stuff" so to speak. You can do almost all things that is Zeldaish, and I think that is quite uncommon amongst the other Zelda titles. You see, in Ocarina of Time:
You can play as both a child and an adult.
You can travel through time.
You will meet all of the classic races such as: Kokiri, Goron, Zora, Gerudo and Sheikah.
You can ride Epona.
You shall battle agains both Ganondorf and Ganon.
Everything takes place in Hyrule.
You can play music.
Navi is Link's partner.
(The last part might not be a real reason though...)

Also, the game is not as simple as TP or WW, but still not as difficult as LoZ or AoL. Ocarina of Time has a medium difficulty, and I think that is the best for most of the Zelda fans, and I think that's a major reason.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
its the first 3d zelda game and it executed a overhead to a 3d game perfectly I mean its a good game and it doe not really have any flaws also EPONA FTW

It is not my favorite zelda but what makes it great is that it was the first 3d zelda title. It was also difficult enough to keep gamers entertained but not frusteratingly hard.

L

lucasnator

Most people who played zelda probably only knew of the N64 zelda games. And i personly think it's both the best of the N64 and all other games. But i only played Oot, majoras mask, and the minish cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom