• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is That Woman Making Soup??

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
geez Majora's Cat, are you writing a responce or an article? ^^ haha, just kidding...

anyways, i believe in the CURSE!!!! i think it's like all the other NPCs, she's stuck in an infinite loop. ^^

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Either she's hungary, or she's the Family Consumer Science teacher at the school in Skyloft and she's practicing her soup-making skills to teach the class.

Jedizora

:right:
Mc has said all. But anyway, she's mostley makeing soup to say "Hey! Everybody here has normal lives! This is Aamzing! Wow!'

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
She remindes me of Anju from Majora's Mask...

really? I am not alone!, since the first time I watched the trailer I thought the same, lol, but I am not sure why :S

Now that I think about it, how does anybody explain that while Anju was in Termina, she also appears in Minish Cap (which takes place in Hyrule) under the same name?

The main difference between many Hyrulians and their Terminian counterparts was their name, but the one from MC and MM had the same name! I'm not counting the one from OoT as she remained unnamed, and is known to this day as "The Cucco Lady".

That kind of clashes and at the same time further proves Makora's Cat's theory! Only a witch could travel between dimensions and time and appear twice in the same town (with different looks) like that!

Last edited:
Perhaps she's making an Elixir Soup-ish potion that Link could get. Or perhaps she's the lady you could buy potions from. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone think of that? But yeah, it's probably just showing they lead normal lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom