• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Why is Link's Awakening So Underrated?

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Underrated? Hmmm, I wouldn't exactly call it underrated, the game isn't that "great". I mean, it's a good game, but it really doesn't have that much going for it in my opinion. I honestly despise the game,, but that's partially due to my dislike of handheld games. The main reason, though, would have to be for the release date of the game, nd how the original version was. I can't really get into the black and white gaming, so perhaps that tarnished what could've been a legacy for the game?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
LA was the second Zelda game I ever played but the first one we ever beat. I liked it, but not as much as others. I felt it was extremely anticlimatic with all of the subtle hints at what is the reality behind the game and the ending cut scene really disappointed me, like Oooooo Link wakes up on a 2x4 as the windfish jumpes over head and just leaves you stranded in the ocean. "Thanks for waking me up, have fun getting back to land!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom