• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why I Think ALttP Comes After S.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so, like the title says, I think that ALttP comes after S.T. because (and this is just my opinion) But the guards at the castle are dressed in green..now, I know that doesn't mean much, but in ALttP, the guards have Green, Red, and Blue(?). So, maybe after how many years are apart, they decided they needed new colors of their uniforms, also, and again, this is only my opinion, there are minor similarities between the two Hyrule Castle...and I know that S.T. is in 'new' Hyrule, but it is still kinda possible..what do you think!?

How did the Master Sword get from Ganondorf's head from under the ocean, then to the Lost Woods in the pedestal?

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
Nintendo has given us many hints that Zora exist on the CT only. They have had numerous chances to include Zoras in the AT, but introduced new races. Nintendo didnt forget about them, both DS games name Zora treasures as lost artifacts of a forgotten ancient world, making it clear that Zoras on the AT are no more. Although on the CT they flourish within recent titles as TP.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
As VeNoM pointed out, the Master Sword is lodged in Ganondorf's head at the end of WW. It couldn't be in the Sacred Grove after that, which is in the original Hyrule, not New Hyrule. The Spirit Tower also wouldn't just disappear. The Triforce also has nothing to do with New Hyrule, so why would it be important all of a sudden? And how did Ganondorf get sealed in the Dark World? There's seriously no way ALttP can come after ST.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I'm going to close this because it isn't a theory - you call it an opinion yourself - so it isn't appropriate for this section. A theory presents evidence that support a claim. While you do provide evidence that explains why you hold your opinion, it doesn't support a claim that your opinion is true. In fact, each piece of evidence you provided was immediately refuted in the next sentence.
(and this is just my opinion) But the guards at the castle are dressed in green..now, I know that doesn't mean much, but in ALttP, the guards have Green, Red, and Blue(?). So, maybe after how many years are apart, they decided they needed new colors of their uniforms,
You use the similarity in the uniforms to explain a connection between the games, then you admit that they in fact are not similar. Making up a theory to explain why the evidence doesn't fit your previous theory is circular logic, and probably all sorts of other logical fallacies.

again, this is only my opinion, there are minor similarities between the two Hyrule Castle...and I know that S.T. is in 'new' Hyrule, but it is still kinda possible..what do you think!?
Again, you cite similarities but then turn around and state that they are different castles but don't explain how the similarity still supports your argument. ("It is still kinda possible" doesn't count. It's also kinda possible that I'm a government spy researching the effects of video games on fan loyalty for potential use in new psychological weapons.)

While these are fine reasons for forming an opinion, that's as far as they can go. And as I said, this section isn't for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom