• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Why I Like the Minish Cap the Most

what do you think is the best item?

• magical boomerang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • remote bombs

• light arrows

• mirror shield

• Total voters
i like the minish cap because you had so much to do like find kinstones, try to fuse with all the people you can and get the tingle trophy, and collect all the figurines and get the carlov medal. but it wasnt just about that. there was also several side quests to get up grades. one of which that i found enjoyable was the magical boomerang quest. i liked going around the overworld looking for the tingle bros: tingle, ankle, and knuckle(David Jr. is not related to them). i also liked the fact that you can shrink down to minish size and look for other things as a minished sized link. the dungeon structure also was awesome in all but deepwood shrine. i personally thouht the cave of flames was well done, but the boss gleerok was kind of a disapointment because it wasn't done that great all it was was going around the room trying to find a chance to strike. dont get me wrong, but the cane of pacci was a unique item. it was unique because it had more than 1 use plus it was required in the palce of winds to hop over high ledges. one feature i found unique about the cane was it was an item that was unique, but at the same time it had multiple uses like the gust jar. now the mole mitts were also well you know but tey only had 1 use and that was to basically dig dirt. lets move on now. the gameplay in general was cool. i especially liked all of the sword tecniques that you could learn. my favorite was ans still is the great spin attack. i thought it was stupid how you had to learn the spin attack because it has been in every game since alttp. in general i love the minish cap and to this day i still play it. tell me what you guys think. im mastersword427 and im out.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I haven't played this game for a while, so I don't remember a lot. What does the magic boomerang do again? The mirror shield was really cool. It was really fun to kill Octorocks with it. I didn't know about the Light Arrows until it was too late. I said that the remote bombs were cool because you could plant them and you could wait for the right moment to use them without worrying that they would explode. It's a good way to kill Darknuts. Minish Cap is a good name, but I don't think it's the best.

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
I loved Minish Cap. The thing I like about it is it was harder then Phantom Hourglass.I got stuck in the fortress of winds and Temple Of Droplets.But I thought it was a very fun game especially with collecting the elements and powering up your sword.It has better challenges than Phantom Hourglass. But I thought it was a wonderful game for the Game Boy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom