• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Don't You Think They Put Tingle in Skyward Sword

MCLink

DJ Barricade
i was wondering why nintendo decided to not put tingle in SS because even though he was not a major character he was in OOT which was a MAJOR part in the timeline.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
First, let me start by saying your data is wrong. Tingle was first in Majoras Mask. Second, he's not a major character, and you don't need maps because you have Fi. So whats the use i him?

Because Nintendo knows Americans hates Tingle. Tingle was in almost all of the Zelda games after Majora's Mask, but American fans didn't like his looks, his personality, and his over-priced translations of the Triforce Hunt in Wind Waker. Nintendo decided to stop putting Tingle after Minish Cap. Hence they made Purlo for Twilight Princess and turned Tingle into somewhat of a cameo in future Zelda games like Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Because he is 35. slightly over weight, greedy, wears spandex, and thinks he is a fairy. What other reasons do you want. :P

I personally don't mind having Tingle as he is a good cartographer. But a guy can't have him in every game.
He has been in: MM, OoA, WW, MC, and FSA.

Anyway its not that he's a bad character, it's more that he is not very popular out side of Japan,imo.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I happen to like Tingle. He's really really wierd, but quirky characters like him make the Zelda series unique. I would have liked to have seen him in SS. I guess I'm in a minority of opinion though, as it's clear a lot of people despise him.

And btw, as others have said; Tingle's first appearence was in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time.

where would he be? it would make no sence for tingle to be on the surface because Impa is the only human on the ground and she has an excuse, and he wouldn't fit in with the skylofians. i just couldn't see him in SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom