• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Does TV Suck?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Becasue its ful of garbage and its mostly the same thing for the most part. Many shows are full of propaganda or full of crap about the Nazis hurting the Jews and ****. Or something about the Zombies and other crap. Perverted nonsense and drugs, sex and other absurd things.

I cut my TV off a long time ago. The only show I watch is Supernatural.

Last edited:

Hanyou

didn't build that
Becasue its ful of garbage and its mostly the same thing for the most part. Many shows are full of propaganda or full of crap about the Nazis hurting the Jews and ****.

? Explain.

Or something about the Zombies and other crap.

I have no interest in zombies--just ask Axle--but The Walking Dead is an exceptional show.

Perverted nonsense and drugs, sex and other absurd things.

Breaking Bad is an awesome show about drugs. As for sex, sure, but when hasn't that been sold on TV? Maybe it's just a bit more obvious now, but it has been for a while.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I blame reality tv. Honey BooBoo is a disgrace to our country- I feel so bad for the exploitation of that little girl. She is just a child and she acts like that because of her dysfunctional family slipping her mountain dew and red bull (omg i feel for her dentist). Teen Mom is pathetic. All the Real Housewives shows are pure trash. The singing competitions are rather lame and staged a lot of the time. The news, comedy stand up, and movies are about all I can stand to watch.
MTV should not be music television, but rather GTV for garbage. Jersey Shore? Really?!

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I blame reality tv. Honey BooBoo is a disgrace to our country- I feel so bad for the exploitation of that little girl. She is just a child and she acts like that because of her dysfunctional family slipping her mountain dew and red bull (omg i feel for her dentist). Teen Mom is pathetic. All the Real Housewives shows are pure trash. The singing competitions are rather lame and staged a lot of the time. The news, comedy stand up, and movies are about all I can stand to watch.
MTV should not be music television, but rather GTV for garbage. Jersey Shore? Really?!

Honey Boo Boo is trash (No offense to the rest of the other rednecks out there and fans of the show) Teen Mom is stupid, they just have unprotected sex and soon wound up having children and then moving on complaining about their kids, boyfriends and parents. Jersey Show is outrageous, just having to see Italian-Americans get drunk and wound up in fights. So stupid. Tosh.O is only something good to watch. I don't know about Starz and HBO and those premium shows. So, yes i agree, GTV for Garbage. Viva la Bam, Jackass and Rob and Big were good shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom