• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why Does Link Gasp when Twinrova Mold Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Probably because they were two old hags that, when morphed into one body, made a semi-hot figure. (Let's face it, their combined form didn't really look that old, especially compared to Koume and Kotake themselves. Not to say I "like" their combined form, no, eww. Just sayin'.)

I think the reason is that Link was not expecting them to become one.
And also because she looks quite nice.

I think she looks very like Nabooru.

David

But you called me here...
He was probably just surprised that they weren't dead. He had been fighting them for a while. It was probably a sigh of pain and tiredness. I imagine that he was just sick of fighting them. I don't think it had anything to do with her appearance, other than the fact that she had a new image, and gained new powers.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
well, if two witchs on brooms did a generic anime transformation (seriously, double dynamite attack?!) into a buetiful (in a great fairy way) giant woman, would you gasp in surprise? exactly.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Huh my guess is that at first they we old ugly hags, then they become one hot lady.... But hey I'm just guessing......

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Probably because they were two old hags that, when morphed into one body, made a semi-hot figure. (Let's face it, their combined form didn't really look that old, especially compared to Koume and Kotake themselves. Not to say I "like" their combined form, no, eww. Just sayin'.)

Same here, he probably was shocked to see those two ugly hags transform into a sorta hot giant figure.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
He was probably just surprised that they weren't dead. He had been fighting them for a while. It was probably a sigh of pain and tiredness. I imagine that he was just sick of fighting them. I don't think it had anything to do with her appearance, other than the fact that she had a new image, and gained new powers.
Yeah I agree with you there HoM I mean it takes a while just to get the first part done. so yeah he should be tired.....

I would probably think that when you see two people morph into one, you might gasp.

I agree with the majority on the gasping part, as for Twinrova winking, she was just two old hags and now she's an "attractive" humanoid.. she probably is thinking that she's pretty hot stuff, and that winking will make Link attracted to her or something..

Beeker

Wild Card
I think Link would gasp because of the shock of seeing them transform into one person/being/whatever. Also along the lines of what Hero of Music said, with the surprise of seeing them become something else instead of dying. I think with the winking it was sort of an intimidating thing. Kind of saying "Haha! How do you like our powers now?"

If I saw two old witches turn into one body, I'd kinda freak. And get creeped out by having her wink at me.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
If I saw two old witches turn into one body, I'd kinda freak. And get creeped out by having her wink at me.

I would get creeped out if I saw two witches.

But I don't believe anything "hot" was intended, as OoT is more of a family-round game, and so I agree with the people who say it was just for intimidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom