• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Why Do You Think Link Loses His Powers when Ghirahim Kidnaps Zelda After Sky Keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't lose his "powers." I mean, he got hit pretty hard and unexpectedly. He did not see that coming at all, so it was a surprise attack, almost like an ambush. Of course he was injured (it was enough to knock Zelda out almost completely), so when he tried to fight, he found his body still weak and still recovering from the unexpected attack.

Summed up nicely up there ^
It was a blast strong enough to leave Zelda almost unconscious so it's not gonna be all that easy on Link either

Pen

The game is on!
Thanks everyone. I forgot about Ghirahim's surprise attack for some reason... that's it seemed weird to me. Anyway, this thread should probably be closed soon.

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
He doesn't lose his "powers." I mean, he got hit pretty hard and unexpectedly. He did not see that coming at all, so it was a surprise attack, almost like an ambush. Of course he was injured (it was enough to knock Zelda out almost completely), so when he tried to fight, he found his body still weak and still recovering from the unexpected attack.

i totally second that, Link and Cuccos is right.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Idle chitchat is for VMs, not threads.

ThreadClosed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom