• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Why Do Some People Hate Wind Waker Because of the Graphics?

wind waker was the first game of zelda that i played so i always had liked the cartoon-style games of the series. i didn't realize people didn't like this game..

I'll admit, my initial gut reaction to WW's graphics were, "ew, I don't like that."

But, having played it, I love that game. The people who hate it based on the graphics are just missing out.

At first, my impression was "What is this? This doesn't look like a zelda game to me..." then i looked at the cover and it was a zelda game. I still dont own the game itself, but i can still borrow it from my friend.

I loved the graphics and the game in general, but some ppl like dark M rated games because they want to feel older. Graphics only enhance games not make them worse imo.

Last edited:
Y

Yeto

Stupidity.

The Wind Waker's graphics are superior to all other Zelda games in my opinion. If that game were to be released in HD, it would fit in with today's xbox and ps3 games

Because some zelda fans, belived the art style would turn zelda into a "baby game". It's mostly because it's different, although it's opinion.

It's just an expectation thing, people wanted OoT 2002, but what they got was Wind Waker, it's like when you're craving a juicy steak, but instead you get a delicious vegetable soup; it's not bad, just not what you wanted.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I think it's because some people seem to think it is more childish looking and they wouldn't want to get caught playing this game. But on the contrary, the graphics are intensely profounding and I definitely give credit to Nintendo for making a very delicate and gambling decision on these graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom